How to apply for Tanzania visa from Nigeria. The process turned a new leaf after the discontinuation of the Tanzania visa on arrival for Nigeria.
Republic of Tanzania is part of the East African countries bordered by Uganda and Kenya. Dar es salaam is the executive capital of Tanzania, while the legislative capital is Dodoma.
The Bantu, Swahili language and English are the official languages in Tanzania. Largely dominated by Christians, the Tanzanian currency is the Tanzanian shilling. The most visited part in Tanzania is Zanzibar.
Documents Required For Tanzania Visa from Nigeria
- A valid Nigerian passport (valid for at 6 months from the date of your application)
- Recent passport sized photographs (on white background)
- Official Visa fee ($50 )
- An invitation letter from your host (if invited)
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Copy of certificate of registration and official Identity Card
- Any refusal notice from other embassies is required.
- WE CAN HELP AROUND WITH ALL DOCUMENTS IF YOU ARE APPLYING ON OUR VISA HOME PAGE
How To Apply for a Tanzanian Visa
Nigerian passport holders require tourist visa/business visa (single-entry visa or multiple as the case may be) to visit Tanzania. First timers get single entry. You can either apply online on the Tanzania official immigration website or on our visahomepage It is advisable you apply for your visa 30-60 days before your travel date.
If your Tanzania visa is approved, you will receive an email attached with the grant approval letter .
The next step is how to apply for Tanzania visa in Nigeria via online platform.
TANZANIA VISA FROM NIGERIA – ONLINE PROCESS
- Visit visahomepage
- Select on Tanzania visa ;
- Read the information
- Upload and attach relevant documents for the Visa
- The applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number used to track the application online.
- Payment is next after the completion of your form
- Upon successful payment, applicants’ application is received by the Immigration for onward processing.
- Lastly, applicants receive a message of confirmation of their application.
Applicants can also make payment for visa fee online through one of the following methods:
- By Visa card or By Master card
- Bank transfer
After making fee payment, an Applicant will receive a notification that their payments have been received. They need to wait for approval before starting the journey.
TRACKING THE VISA APPLICATION
After successfully submitting the application, applicants may track the progress of their application by using their ID Number, which is given during the application stage. To track the application, applicants must go back to the visa application system and click the track visa button